Saturday, January 7, 2012

Saturday








Before you guys start to read this. Note that I've copy paste this from someone blog. I'm not a good writer. Especially in English. When i really want to write something. It didn't came out right. The meanings eventually change. But then, when i read few of my friends blog. They seems to write the right things on their blog. So guys, if you don't mind. I would like to paste it here in my blog. So we can share. And we know that we're never alone in having all this mixed emotion. :') 






SATURDAY


“It is a mixture of salt content with some long chemically hard pronouncing minerals terms that will surely confuse everyone.” 
That’s almost everyone’s concept if you would to ask them what they really know about tears. Fact is, everyone cries but few bother asking.  


For all we know, crying is the first thing that comes after birth. 
When we are growing, crying often gives advantages over the slightest mistake made over a clumsy fall.  


As we grew older, crying helps to relieve the inner grief that is unbearable. Sometimes we tried to hold back, but Mother Nature filled every human being with so many emotional cells that sometimes it seems that tears are free to flow from within.  


Adults cried quietly, trying to hide the attention of those weary eyes. 
I cried many times in my life, sometimes over silly things, sometimes over a sad movie, sometimes over a failure, sometimes over a relationship. 

Its funny to say, but I sometimes enjoyed crying alone. Given a choice, I would prefer to remain youth forever and cry in the arms of my parents when I’m sad. I know this won’t happen. I’m grown up now, I made my decision, I walk my own route. And if we made a wrong choice, we faced the consequences ourselves. 

Crying heals inner pain, for the lost of someone or something special is sometimes impossible to explain with understanding human terms. It is a better way of express of sadness & grief than any form of action put together. 

Every person who cries will need a shoulder for support. A strong firm shoulder who can shelter the sadness from the touch of wrath. So next time you ever see a person crying, lend him/her your shoulder, cry with him/her if you want.

After shearing the tears of agony, you must remember to pick yourself up. Though many people has taught you that its no use crying over spill milk, you must remember to fetch another pail of fresh milk and continue in life. Many people are stuck in the whirl of disbelief when they are sad and often resulting in loss of confidence, self-esteem and self-respect. When you do that, you would realize that people won’t support you as much as you hope they will. 

So remember,


“ To cry is a gift, not a burden in life. ”