Thursday, January 5, 2012

Under control i guess

Still haven't sit for my final exam. Another 3 days till final. And a lot more need to be cover. One week of study week was wasted just like that because i enjoyed being at home, feeling like a boss, not studying AT ALL -.-" *tepuk dahi.

So thanks to my lemau :* for helping me get through this. She make me a study scheduled. It helps me a bit i guess :') Thanks lemau. 



INSYALLLAH, by this Sunday, i'll be 70 % prepare to sit for zee exam :)

BUT THE WORST PART OF THIS WEEK STUDY WEEK. 


and i get easily hungry. But still, no water? How am i going to feel fresh ? How am i going to go to toilet? How am i going to make breakfast? 
AND HOW AM I GOING TO COOK MAGGI? 

this is not helping me to score A's for my exam. 
Later, on my test paper, if i can't answer any of the question. i will write this on my test paper.

dear professor, please don't give me zero on my test. I can't focus on my study because THERE ARE NO WATER IN MY DORM *i will highlighted this. Imagine your home without no water. Do you can still be fresh doing your work and research professor? I hope you will understand my situation.

sincerely, your beloved student who still bath before taking the exam. 



No comments: