Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Moves Like Jagger


my last post was me being to emotional. maybe because of i have a lot of free time and i spend a lot of my time sitting at home, being a computer geek, watch tv and finish all the housework # still being the unpaid maid. don't let me start to write how mum start to nag about the way i did all the job in the house. 

ni ape ni habuk ni, asal karpet ni ada sampah, kenapa tak habiskan basuh baju tuh, nape x sidai, pinggan mangkuk x reti nak susun, kenapa busuk sangat dapur ni, asal dinding bilik air ni melekit and the nag goes on and on until she went to bed.
it's her and her cleanliness issue -.-" 

see, i'm getting better with the same routine. and does free time i've been telling people that start to make my head malfunction, i'm getting use to it. lagi 2 minggu je wey, hargailah masa selagi ada kat rumah.  
owh, and i'm having this issue:

KALAU DEKAT UKM NAK SANGAT BALIK RUMAH, NI DAH KAT RUMAH GATAL NAK BALIK UKM -.-"

it's so true. everyone does feel the same don't you? #high five if you're with me.

ATTENTION PUHLEASE!!!!


WHOEVER KNOWS WHERE IS THE HELL THAT I CAN FIND THIS KIND A SHOE, PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE. -.-" 
p/s: it will be awesome if i can find one in JB 

so sorry for the less update, i'm loss of idea what to write and nothing interesting is happening in my life for now. and maybe there will be no update until before raya because i will be busying my self in Singapore hanging out with zee awesome cousins and friends.


he once said : kalau awak tak nak sayang diri awak sendiri, jaga diri awak sendiri, sapa lagi? jangan bergantung hidup dekat orang sangat, orang lain pun ada life awk.

see, learn to actually depends on yourself and be positive :)



let's danceeeee! :)

No comments: