Sunday, August 21, 2011

Adele lover



her first song that recognize her to Malaysia or maybe to me was Rolling in the deep. i'm not that crazy over her. i guess like, 'your voice is like, okayyy, but you don't interest me that much' . Like yesterday, i went though the 100 billboard chart in the internet and i came through a song. Someone like you #you can hear the song from my previous post. and i was like 'OMG, I LOVE THIS SONG AND HER VOICE' just like a friend said, her lyrics is meaningful. since yesterday, i keep repeating the same song over and over again. because the song really remind me of someone. someone that i used to be in love with :')

so after sahur just now, zana #a good friend of mine,  told me to hear another song of hers. i mean, Adele of course


i'm so totally going to buy her album :)




can you see that even song can bring an impact to our life.
they can change our behavior and feelings.

No comments: