Wednesday, August 11, 2010

burst it in one blog :)


it's been a very long and busy week for me
i mean VERY VERY VERY BUSY WEEK.
I've been ignoring few person that is very important for me. DEEP SORRY.
my room are like total mess. huge hurricane.even my bed are like animal cage =.=" SUMPAH WEI
so eventually today I've clean up what so i call 'cage' . and i felt so relief and i can fell my self breathing once again.
i catching back with my studies and life.
try to fix my relationship with all my friends and family. :)

SO LET'S THE STORY BEGINS :)

CAMP! huppa is the name of the place

the journey from amin's college to huppa take more or less about 1 hour.
WE WALK! owh what i can say, we do hike! =.="
the best part of it is the scenery. the place was superb!


and along the journey, i known close with this guy!
abg suhaimi rock! :)




even though it's a long journey. i felt so happy.
because maybe it is once in a life time experience :) 




halfway journey :)

HUPPA. first impression. 
YA ALLAH, CANTIKNYA CIPTAAN MU.




green is calming :)




like other camping, there are some talking about the rules and so on. 

the place we sleep?





but actually we all end up sleeping at the place where we all pray. FREEZING COLD

the activity :)




my first group member.
THE DENGKI CREW :)
love you guys.

like usual camping moment, jungle tracking and night walk is compulsory!
the night walk really does creeps me out! =.="
my first time, for sure not the last :)

no picture were taken in the forest because no camera are allowed. for safety :)




this activity i wish to call shoe bridge. 
how does it play?
we stack our shoes one by one and form a bridge. 
we walk from the one shoe to another until it reach the camp site gate.




the smell, the germs, the pain, the shoe fight.
IT IS WORTH IT :)




my camp mate :)

oh yes, let's show some love and thanks to kak nurul for taking some of this wonderful moment for me :)




ATTENTION: she's taken :)

fatingraphy's 














i have fun. thanks for the great experiance


NEXT

Nor Qistina Bte Abdul Nasir, you know the story sayang :)







i'm craving for these in ramadhan :)










I LOVE YOU LEMAU <3





bestfriend forever sayang :)

SETERUSNYA :D

CHEER LEADERS :)

this section is the most interesting part that i want to write. because the whole to weeks i'm being a busy student, almost everyday i spend it with them and the cricketer.
i really enjoy being around with them.
with my life that is always unstable, playing around with them just make everything felt a bit better. even just for a while. :)

game with sri lanka :)
 




kinrara















and all the effort has been paid. we made it to the semi final :)
and guess what, before the semi final game, our manager and the cricketer had sponsored our first trip together in

SUNWAY LAGOON :)








the girls :)




the guys :)





unta <3







i do love them all, 
at first i was so afraid to loose them, even every single of them,
i want this bond hold us together.FOREVER.
it's just when i'm with them, there are this feelings of secure is there.
and when i see them smile and laugh, i can fell the happiness to.
even there are some part that hurts to look.
at least i can crave a smile for a while.



i have fun, THANKS :)

CONTINUE :p

DINNER WITH ALL THE CRICKETERS AROUND THE WORLD
and our own beloved ukm team :)

the food was superb! the girls look beautiful and gorgeous.
all of them look so pretty :)
the guys look handsome. ESPECIALLY HIM. haha. eheeeeem :P
we all have fun that night. enjoy the food so much ( kecuali cendawan : x)
the performance form artis sukma was great .
that i wish one day i can be one of them :)




all of them look like a Cinderella ready for their prince charming to ask them for a dance :)
I LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH :)




FAVORITE CHEER LEADERS :)














p/s: always love you

what did we ate?








Chinese cuisine :)




LOVE




kebaya night for me :)

FINAL GAME B)

the cricketer finally enter through the final :) 
facing Australian. they are so handsome. SUMPAH =.="
their body are like huge and white! haha
but the ukm player still and always be our hero!
right girls :)
we enjoy the last game so much. 

OH YES! THE BEST PART!
I'VE LOST MY VOICE SINCE THE SECOND GAME =.='
so majority of the game been conduct by unta and nana :)
thanks sayang. for being there.




last practice :) 



for the open ceremony ,
we did some personal cheer, poco-poco, and chicken dance ! FUN







<3









at the end of the day, they all have fun. and they look so tired :)





i have fun being a cheer leader :)




hot stuff, but it's black :D




the girls know the story!
asyraf danial, adam danial :)



before the gift giving ceremony 

so who wins? DRUM ROLL! 
THE AUSTRALIAN!



WE WON SECOND PLACE woot woot! :)
congratulation guys.
and good job girls! 

along the journey of my life being a student here,
I've found someone that really be there for me in ups and down in my life,
at first i just can stare at her beyond the distance of being a first year student. 
and now, she is just like my own sister.
i love her so much
till the last air i breath.
thanks for being there for me kak yana :) I LOVE YOU










him :,)



I've try my best to stay strong for you. 
tq


dinner tupai-tupai as the last closing ceremony! 
MAKAN STEAMBOAT. a lot.
and we get our cheer allowance last night. thanks en fairus and kak yana :)

 








 that day was the end of our day being the cheerleader for them
looking forward to cheer for you guys on October.
i have fun, and i hope you people does to :)


PESTA KONVO BERSAMA ROOMATE :)

she's aida, and she's my room mate.
i have fun. thanks dear












i miss my teddy at home. :(


LAST POST!
KAK JANNAH MOMENT.
at last, I've updated almost all event that happen for me past few days :)

she's the only person i guess know's me quite well here,
i really glad that i have her here in UKM :)
thanks kak jannah, for being there for me.
i love you FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY SMALL HEART.







we often have our lunch together at the bakery :)













i can feel that a part of me is you,
i can feel that my heart beating because of you,
and i can see my self smiling because you are there for me.
thanks kak jannah. ily :)

DONE!
AT LAST, I'VE TOLD EVERYTHING IN ONE BLOG. SATISFIED! ^.^ yeayyyyy
tired woahhh, takes me 3 days to finish updating this blog including uploading the picture. =.=" rajin an,
but this is what makes my life comes around. and one day, when i read this, i felt happiness inside every letter that I've wrote :)




you can see the out side,
but inside who knows?
p/s: currently having high fever and my head felt like to explode. 

No comments: