Saturday, July 3, 2010

SELANGOR

the first thing that cross in my mind when reach selangor is
WHERE IS THE HOTEL?
bangi lanai hotel it is. i guess ok. but no astro that sucks. 
p/s: DAH LA MLM NI GERMAN LAWAN. =.="

wake up early in the morning because first location that i need to go is,
my second little brother school to take his report card.
DONE!

fyi, i was the driver of the day and driving on a highway road doesn't seems so challenging.
but i guess it will be my last driving before i further my study. :)
DONE!

last place i'm going to sleep before i have my own bed in UKM :)
hotel bangi lanai. 
2 queen, aircond, tv WITH NO ASTRO.
IS NOT THAT BAD. no astro? GRRRR
but wth, mamak stall is just around the corner. no worries :)



i'm freaking white. 


this is my little brother. his anoyying. :B
very very very ANNOYING

so i guess that's it for tonight. later on I'm going last shopping with my parents. :) update later 

No comments: