Friday, May 14, 2010

lifeeeeee :)



I’ve tried hard to make everything fine each time i started my day every morning,
a single smile is enough for me to make the days fine,
but sometimes we can’t predict what will happen the moment we get out of the real world,
maybe i end up dead on a road accident. BAHAAA
who know i meet my prince charming today :)
or i can’t even smile for all day long.
who knows right?
but i guess, I really try hard on everything i do to make it better and not miserable,
everyone want to be happy and be with the person they love the most,
family, friends and lover,
but I guess my life is not what i dream of,
and i think i need to be patient with what life gave to me,
for god sack i just pray for a miracle to happen,
at least once i can have back my wonderful life,
like i said, life is never going to be perfect,
and i need to face it through with all my strength,
and never never never never give up,
AND ALL I CAN DO NOW IS MOVE ON WITH LIFE AND NEVER FELT REGRET WITH WHAT I HAVE DONE TO IT

No comments: