Saturday, April 3, 2010

sarcsam. and final post

stop hating people, just except what they treat you. don't treat them bad if they treat you the same.
may be their hormone are not stable. 


p/s: unpredictable hormone

REGARDING THAT IN LESS THEN ONE DAY IS MY FINAL EXAMINATION:

im going to promise my self to less online and more focus on my examination.
and regarding that, my heart will be less pain and it's easier to move on with life.
plus! im changing my blog to a new place to write that is form spring and tumblr.
wishing you guys will follow me later and this blogger will be vanished in more than 1 month.
in planning :)

FACEBOOK :)
facebooker, yup, im lessing my time of on9 for facebook and
  more focus on put may face on my book 
so, here is my last blog till then. updating less later until finish my matriculation programme.

so long dear blog reader. i promise to my self and my love once to change to be a better person.
and letting stupid things go for a great life in future.
THAT IS MY PROMISE MAMA & AYAH :)
hold it.

for you, thanks for the heart break :)







No comments: