Friday, October 25, 2013

I climb the stairs all by myself



I was a noob. I don't even know how to use Photoshop. I still remember i cried while designing  my first ever magazine. My first draft was creating a photo frame for a layout. My first ever design didn't even make into the magazine because it was ugly and it was rejected. I just have my face in it . But that doesn't make me wanna quit.  I learn a lot. From the simplest basic of photoshop to using different software to design. I was proud when few of my layout was out on the second magazine i design. I even ask my friends to be in the magazine. But it was tiring. So much pressure. I have to juggle between my dancing activities and being a graphic designer. But the memories, experience , all the hard work was all worth it :')



  The women who help me through thick and thin. She is one of the reason why i choose to stay and be a graphic designer. What i have become today is all because of her :')


   




And now, here i am, being in the forth year in the magazine production. From just a graphic designer, to the design director and now, Editor In Chief :')

It was un acceptable. I was not fit for this. But Shafiq give his trust on me. He believe in me. The old team believe in me. And i have to believe myself that i can do this. So, say hello to the new MA team. I really don't know what to feel. I feel honoured and at the same time this thing scared the shit out of me. It's a huge responsibilities. I must have faith in myself. That this is one of the stepping stone for me to make history and memories before i graduate next year. :)

Good luck to me. Good luck fatin!


No comments: