Friday, December 28, 2012

#Whatupp


Dropping by for some quick update *even i know that i'm going to nag all by myself later on. 

I've been busy lately. With study and craps. Less study with more craps i guess. Being a lazy bump at home. Spending all my time at home staring at my phone, staring at my laptop, guling-guling atas nota *guling je, belek-belek je -.- . I have a good connection between the refrigerator and the kitchen. I'm already at home for like a week. have the time to meet two of my girlfriends and went for a family day in Desaru with dad's side. Have the chance to grab a dinner with my family at Tanjung Pelepas! Fav spot for seafood! :)


Had some good times with two of my ladies. Spend like few hours at my new fav spot to drinks! Chatimeeee!!! Discussing about our holiday plans, about guys, about how cute we were in the picture. haha. Too excited about our trip. It's going to be awesome :) InsyaALLAH. 


Rasa semua ada dalam gamba ni. Complete! the whole family from dad's side. Comfort food all day long. The barbecue are well cooked by my uncle. I enjoyed every single second of my time when i was there. 

The best moment was, me and few of my older cousin went for a swim at the pool, then straight to the beach. we buried one of my cousin in the sand and suddenly it was raining. And guess what, we decided to just sit and played in the rain! Yes! Combine rain and the small wave that flow down through your hair, when you grab the beach sand it's just go through your fingers. We throw sand ball at each other , run and scream like a maniac. ahhhh, good moment :') 



*fav shoot by adik 
“I envy people that know love. That have someone who takes them as they are.” 
― Jess C. Scott,

No comments: