Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pre Raya Post Perhaps?


That was so totally not my baju raya. Actually, it is. But not the official one. This year eid theme is green! yeay PAS! haha. Just joking. Every year mom have the power to choose her fav color for baju raya and also the design! -.-" Bersyukur lahhh. Ada orang yg tak de baju raya kot :') And this year, we actually have the chance to take a photo portrait to hang on the wall ! We haven't actually have since 2008 eid i think. Bertolak balik for raya since Friday night. 

Singapore - JB - Pontian - Melacca - Pontian - JB - Singapore - JB
full time driver pulak!

I love driving! yes! Especially time ibu dengan ayah dah lena diulik mimpi. Highway tu adalah tempat racing ye :3 I knowwww, bery bery dangerous. Seriously, if i plug in my ear with some fast beat sound, rasa mcm cool gila bawak kereta laju-laju kat highway. But if mum's awake, radio tambahan tu akan berbunyi -.-" Ayah even ask me, why am i so excited when driving the car. hahaha. 

Haven't have the time to extract my raya photo. So lazy. After a week with no internet connection, i feel like I've lost connection with the world. hahaha. But i'm still survive :D Before i forget :')

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN



Mood nak raya tu kene adakan jugak even i'm stuck worrying about exam. But still, after few minutes of reading, i will end up sleeping -.-" SERIOUS :'( risau hoo risau. I really really really need this so i can fix my pointer. hmmm, i'm kinda worried about my study stuff. I kept thinking about it. 

So, mohon ampun dan maaf kalau saya ada tersalah tulis atau perkataan serta perbuatan saya mengguris hati sape-sape. InsyaALLAH, saya ampunkan semua orang tak kesahlah besar or kecik mana :') Actually bukan bulan syawal je masa nak mintak maaf ni semua, tiap-tiap hari kite kene maafkan orang. I do that every night before i sleep. we don't actually know if we hurt someone. 

Pre Raya Post i think. Ye lahhm, tak de gmba kite pakai baju wayeeee :3 
i'll post it as soon as i vacuum it all out from my dslr. :) got to do some movie watching. Ekh, reading :D 


owh before that. SEE, I MAKE MUM A BAKUL KUIH RAYA. YES ME! ON MA OWN PEOPLE. my hand was full of hot glue gun! -.-" So boleh dah practice buat bakul hantaran sendiri. bahahahahah. so not funny. boyfreng pown takdakkk. -.-" pffffffttttt. 

-byeeeeeee-

No comments: