Saturday, December 17, 2011

I want to make them proud :)


One week before my final start. time is killing me.
Ayah text me when his was otw to Shah Alam. He asked me if i still have pocket money. I said yes. But at that time i was so sad because when i asked ayah to come visit me in UKM he said he can't. It's because he went to Shah Alam with his police friends. So his kinda stuck with their schedule on that day. :(

Immediately after he arrived in JB later the afternoon he text me :

Akk, ayah dah masuk duit belanja. Belajar rajin-rajin ye!

I'm touched and immediately my tears shed away. 

Sedih bila kenangkan diri yang jauh dengan family, otak dah over loaded dengan assignment and presentation, not to forget all the meetings and project. All i need is to be surround by my families. Nothing more. Just their love. 

i will make you proud , hold my words. The scroll of degree that i will get 2 years from now it's not for me, but it's for you guys. <3

No comments: