Thursday, November 3, 2011

There it goes again

See, i told ya. Eventually he will be still there in my life. At first i thought at some point, you'll give it up. 40 % of my heart said 'for sure'. But the remain said 'eventually he will appear back in your life'. It takes only days for me to realize again that i will never get over him. Never . I even Tumblr one of my ex classmate about it. She's a good adviser i can say :') 

terngiang kata-kata dia dalam kotak fikiran 

Mungkin sebenarnya,awak rasa takut kalau awak continue,dia buat awak lagi kan ?
terima kasih Cik Namie Latif :')

He said the same. Takut. Phobia maybe?

I admit it was my mistake even it's his. I put all the blame on me just to make sure thing we're okay between us. Bila dengan kau, aku rasa akulah manusia paling lemah dalam dunia kau tau. 


solat itu tiang agama. kalau kita x tunaikan solat,kita x cintakan Allah. kalau kita x cintakan Allah,mcm mana kita mampu untuk mencintai org lain? - Siti Kahirunnisa

I guess all i need is to prepare myself to accept what is happening in my life right now. 

Bak kata Namie

So,think wisely. Choose wisely,and remember.
Everything happens for a reason. Always,there’s a reason. 
And all those reasons, are god’s lessons.

Ingat tak ?
Hidup ni,kalau manusia tu tak beri awak kebahagiaan,dia beri awak pengajaran. :’)

2.43 a.m , 3th November 2011

No comments: