Friday, July 8, 2011

pathetic

sometimes i want to write about my heartache here. but i felt pathetic every time i wrote it down.it's just not the same. between how i really feel and what i had written down here. it's different. when people read it, i'm afraid it might change the meaning of it. 

and then when i wrote down all of my emotion here, i'm so feeling pathetic. like i'm asking for people sympathy, but actually i'm not. seriously. i just want to write it down. i was planning to private my blog but then , there goes the fun of blogging. blogging is about sharing stories and know a stranger even closer by their story. 

when i felt down about myself and i don't know how to write i turn to my tumblr. to whoever don't have one, you should make one. people in tumblr are more understanding. :)


No comments: