Tuesday, June 28, 2011

i have limits



why i'm still strong to keep you in my heart? you're the reason that makes me believe that there is never true love out there. all those love are fake until one day you get married and have children. but fu*k that. even people who are already in a serious relationship #get married, get divorced for something. if you don't really know how to take control of it, don't get involved with it. it hurts to fall in love with the wrong person, to actually think that the guy that you are with is really your one and only. no, erase that in your head.

 'if his the one, he will be the one, if his not, let go. don't regret it'

i let myself been fooled my love, get involve with wrong relationship. i let people down because of my behavior when treating love or i make myself stupid out of it. 

sampai satu tahap aku akan give up. HEY YOU, take note. 

No comments: