Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Justin In KL

OMGLEEEEEEEE!
JUSTIN IN KL ALREADY. 
yes, because his visiting me in UKM, yeay. HAHAH.
nahhh, his doing a concert tomorrow people.
who's going? not me. haha. 
i'm still in the middle of my examination week, tell me how i can skip my final and go to the concert? tell me!
i'm not JB fanatic fan fyi. fuhh. 
ow, btw, you're too late to buy the ticket if you tend to go to his concert.



I LOVE YOU JUSTIN. haha.
 i just love your voice so much,
maybe you have this unique kinda girl voice,
that some of the people out there don't really like about it,
but it's okay for me,
like seriously, the first time i hear you voice,
i thought you are a girl. -_____-" sorry.

and you're in love with Selena Gomez! awesomeee!
why you didn;t bring her along to Malaysia dude! hahaha



you both are so cute together,
you guys got my bless. HAHA.
stay in love which each other please,
don't be like Vanessa and Zac Efron  :'(




WHY DID YOU GUYS BREAK UP? WHYYYYY.

ok, bukan jodoh la kot. :'(

once said :



to whoever going to the JB concert, have fun,
kiss JB sexy lips for me will you. BAHAA XD

No comments: