Thursday, April 7, 2011

i find myself blogging and not studying

AT LASTTTTTT :)
drum roll!
i want to congratulate this girl for being my 200th followers :')
terharu sebab sudi follow blog saya yang x ada pape ni. haishhh


i guess her name is diya daud :)
THANK YOUUUU!

4 days left, and i'm still playing around and waste my time with less important things,
SLEEPING -____-"


WITH BOOKS!

trust me, the concept studying in bed, ARE SO NOT WORKING!

bed are like full of sleep virus,
they have this kind of germs that eventually make us felt sleepy,
with my fluffy pillow, barney, and so awesome blanket, trust me,
in few minutes when i put my but on the bed,
WOSHHHHH, i go to sleep. without any warning,
the plan are to study on the bed, turns to sleeping with books on the bed,
i don't really mind if i slept for one hour or maybe more,
but sometimes, i kept sleeping for HOURS AND HOURS! 

i wish to use the concept of sleeping on the floor,
works when i'm in matrix -_____-"

facebook are not my problem anymore :) YEAYYYY!

i guess me myself need to be prepare inside and outside for this final exam,
trust me, everyone need to work hard on their grade, not just me!

this morning interview came up well,
and i can't believe i eventually talk about last night man u game with chelsea when the lecturer ask about the current issue. -_____-" * thank god she's a football lovers to.

CONGRATULATION GLORY MAN UNITED FOR KICKING THE PAIN OUT OF THE CHELSEA,
1-0 
*while singing man u glory song. hahaha

 running back to my books,
just photocopy a lot of pass year question that must be done before the final exam,
suddenly i found myself blogging and not studying, * owh goshhh. HAHAH
better than stuck in front of my laptop playing facebook for sure :)



ye, muka saya sangat la busuk dan saya baru bangun tido,
saya nak belajar, dan malam ni dah xley tido awal, 
bekalan tenaga untuk malam ini sudah direfill -____-"
CHAIYOKKKKK! 



No comments: