Thursday, March 17, 2011

grammar -___-"


early today,  me and my group team for the Academic Communication project went to meet Madam for some discussion,
the drafting are kind of a lot of mistakes,
error and GRAMMAR.
here's the part that i suck.

GRAMMAR!

doesn't mean i write my blog in English that show my English is good
 -_____-"
 A BIG NO!
i have critical problem in grammars,
you can see that for sure!

so madam did advise me to take the foundation class.
BUT HOW?
i get 3 for my muet and i have to skip the foundation class for my study,
i really sucks in my grammar,
but i just don't care about it,
and i just write it on and on without even care about my grammar,
madam said i should read more, 
i read nicholas sparks books!
and some random teenagers novel,
I REALLY DO SOME READING,
but i guess i just don't even care a bit about my grammar, at all 
-_______-"

THAT IS NOT GOOD.

if i want to improve my English, 
i must take this grammar problem seriously :)

p/s: demam macam nak naik balik ni. haishh :'(

3 comments:

Cik Lily said...

aku nye grammar pn tunggang terbalik...

Tiena Nasir said...

alaa...babe, ur grammar x teruk okay... nie aku bace blog ko okay je aku tgk...

fatinlullaby said...

lily: hishh, sama je. :(


tina: okay la. ader pernah tegur dulu. aku betul2 nak improve english aku. weyy, kau x nak buat blog ke? bgi la aku baca. hehehe. thanks ah babe baca blog aku :) rindu kau