Monday, March 21, 2011

chenta hati :)


i want to grow older with you barney XD

like seriouslyyyy? -_____________-"


OF COURSE NOT! haha

i guess when it come to hear and feelings,
i need to be more mature,
my mum said : fatin, you're old enough to make your own decision, this time, make it wise
p/s: she look concern about this.
let see, i'm 20 and i'm single,
and i can't believe, i guess two of my friend that have the same age as mine, 

ALREADY GET MARRIED -_____________-"

and maybe , two or three years from now,
they will have their own babies.
WHAT? BABIES? -__________-"



some people might say : I'M TO YOUNG FOR THIS! * my granny don't think so
granny, people changing their mind now. we are now in the 21th century -____-"
even kindergarten kid have hand phone for themselves.
I GET MY OWN PHONE WHEN I WAS IN FORM 3. pffttttt.

but still,
congratulation to miss kecik kita,
nurazlina jaafar sebab sudah berumah tangga :)


and nabila tenubi :)
p/s: i guess she never posted her wedding picture.

TAHNIAH KORANGGGGGGGGGGGGG :')

my turn? 
my mum will say : EKAU GILO APO KAK, DAH GATAL BEBEBO NAK BERNIKAH 
-________-"
mum, i was joking. duhhhh.

like is still a long way to go,

dear mum * here it goes mother,
if i haven't own a car *vios vtech


a house, make it a bungalow XD
pay for my sibling study fee,
spend money for you and ayah 
FOR SURE! myself,
buy ayah a Honda car,
maybe send you both with emak to haji or umarh :')
IT'S MY DREAM.
TILL THEN......................

I WILL NEVER GET MARRIED. *ha kauuu. haha

wait, one more 
BECOME A SUCCESSFUL CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT :')

p/s: make it real fatin! don't just dream :)

have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments: