Sunday, February 27, 2011

i'm so damn freaking tired

so damn tired.
and i want to repeat it again and again -___-"
i felt like on top of my head, there's a big rock!


i just can't imagine, with the food that i had been eating for like two days,
imagine, roasted beef -___-"
on the same day, i have fettuccini carbonara
then today for breakfast i ate nasi lemak, 
lunch? don't want to mention. just know it's involve chicken and meat! and potato -____-"
to admit all this, i kinda ate in a large amount of food, I JUST CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF. 
like seriously!

another weekend just woosh away just like that,
a lot of things had been done,
one more winnings for our UKM cricket team :)
congratulation! you didn't disappointed the Universities !
thanks girl for the wonderful job :)





so that's about my weekend!
a lot of energy had been used.
but i guess it's one of the best weekend i ever had :)
tired, challenging and awesome!

MUM, I MISS HOME, 
I MISS YOU,
DAD, I MISS THE CAR  XD
GRANDMA , I MISS YOUR COOKING,
I MISS MY BED,
I MISS THE WONDERFUL SMELL OF HOME,
can i go home this week please?
:( 
i miss being with the people i love,
and love me back.




saya rindu dia.


)':
malam-malam saya nangis rindu awk. ily sayang (':

No comments: