Wednesday, January 5, 2011

scream people scream




ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH =.="
penat wey, penat.
but you can do it fatin, yes you can.
believe in yourself. aciehh =.="
dah kenape dgn aku?


IT WAS YOU ALL THE TIME

life for me it's just so mess up,
i can't control the things around me,
taking it slowly is hard :'(
things just getting messing up,
i guess i'm just kept thinking that everything is hard,
people might say 
"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM GIRL"
face it people, your not in my shoe,
so stop judging and try to be more understanding. PLEASE
me being nice to you? WE'RE DONE.
those few years of friendship and love, are over.
your not helping me from the start,
if i knew this could happen to me,
your totally will be the last person that i would like to meet.
BACKSTABBER.



ok, done being sarcastic. fuhhh =.="



a nicer post for today :)

NO CLASS FOR TODAYYYYY! woot woot. 
for the first time in this semester,
but still, i have tones of work to do,
=.=" it kills me to death. BANG BANG dieeeeee.


UKM X DER AIR? =.="
another bullet please? this time, make sure it strikes my brain brutally. 
fyi, i think twice now to go to toilet =.="

i have something to say, can i?

i haven't see you like what,
4 days,
and i guess i'm not missing you that much now,
then on Monday i saw you in the class,
and it hurts :'(
just staring at you few meters from me just kills me,
i laugh, i smile, i just do that so i can take you out of my head,
you, in the end of the row in the other hand just look fine being there,
nothing to worried about,
especially about me for sure. :(

i had to admit,
i cry to sleep missing you ( i suppose to stop doing it)
I DREAM ABOUT YOU, every night. this is not a lie
and i just can't believe that i miss you that much until you enter my comfort zone,
i'm not hating you,
i'm not treating you like an enemy,
i just want to hold myself more stronger,
not to fall for your sweet talk and all,
i'm over you as someone special for me.


note this,
i never stop loving you,
people may say i'm dumb and all for not letting you go fully,
but this is just me,
you not that good looking, we need to admit that,
but it's just,
i always love you just the way you are,
but when people start to talk about you,
the way you treat girls,
you don't take it seriously,
you play with others heart,
it's just hurt me.

you have a wonderful friends,
you have people that love you more than you can ever imagine,
can't you see that?
please start to appreciate life,
i may have no right to ask you do this, do that,
but remember,
i just wish, just pray

THAT ONE DAY YOU REALIZE YOU'VE HURT A LOT OF FEELINGS,
AND YOU REGRET DOING IT,
BY THEN YOU'RE LOST IN YOUR OWN LIFE,
AND HOPING FOR SOMEONE TO SAVE YOU.

by then, i guess i;m not going to be around to help,
i know you're the type of guy that is "independent one" =.="
is it?
yeahhh, i can say that because i use to be with you. i mean, "be with" in not that "together" definition.

it's 2011,
and i hope you have this thing to change for yourself,
and please  CUT THE HAIR,
those "justin beiber" does not suit you. HAHA

sorry for nagging,
but lately i just can't get you out of my mind,
i guess i need more time more than i expected,
i'm moving on,
i want you to know that,
and maybe i'm seeing someone else,
because i don't see where are we going now.
mcm u ckp, 

" masa panjang lagi "
:)

i wish you read this, i really hope,
i even don't have the guts to say "hye" to you.
even your few cm from me, 
we we're like strangers.
and don't worry.

I WILL GET USE TO THAT. :')

if only you knew. 




no tears people. no tears :)

No comments: