Thursday, January 6, 2011

gigantic amount of energy being used

gempak tak tak tajuk entry ni? =.="

yesterday was the most exhausted day i ever felt.
even there are no class yesterday,
but gossssh, much worse than having class. 

in the morning, i do some online thingy,
the in the afternoon i have my lunch with kak sha and she hang around in my room until 3.
(owh, now where i see my time had gone =.=")


ily :')

and then i send her off to English class,
and went to the store in pusanika and buy graph paper, battery for my digital, and also
 cadbury bite ( out from the favorite list)

p/s: i see where this going =.=" 
that's why i didn't felt like i have enough time on my study. 

move on :)

then around 7.30,

something happen :')
and i just can't say in words how happy i am talking to you,
things went just fine,
and we both settle this problem about taking back your stuff in my room,
so , it's done now :')


at 8.00 p.m

DANCE PRACTICE :)
going just nicely.


10.00 p.m

UCS training :)
lagu pop yea yea tuuu.
and it was fun because iqa create the dance step,
Korean style =.="
you know how much i hate Korean movie and celebrities,
no offense,
but i guess they are too cute,
to cute to be expose =.="
aku geram, :P
so training ends around 11 p.m 

i went straight into my room,
wait, went to the toilet,
wash my foot,
and start doing my tutorial,

THAT I GUESS NOT GOING ANYWHERE,
BECAUSE THE QUESTION ARE SO FREAKING HARD.

why is the study thingy just making me crazayyyyy =.="

haishh, dah2 jgn nak mengeluh je.

owh, and last night,
someone accompany me study,
via skype :)
want to know who?
not telling you.HAHA :)

die dah nguap-nguap,
then i ask him to go to bed first.

then around 3, 
i just want to take a short nap before continuing doing this FREAKING TUTORIAL
but i sleep like a monster until 6.30 p/s: the next day

and now it's 6.49,
i've done my subuh prayers,
and let's the journey of finishing at least 70% of this FREAKING TUTORIAL been done 

p/s: eye bag people, eye bag. =.="

I HAVE MISSION TO BE SETTLE,
UP UP AND AWAY =.="


No comments: