Thursday, January 27, 2011

future

yesterday, i submit my majoring forms to the faculty director,
this majoring form it's just not a form,
it's kinda my road to a better future,
the next step to becoming a successful person in life.

i have this issue of choosing which field that i wish to continue in =.="
but one thing i knew from the start,
when i start my study as a Technic student,
as a matrix student,
I WANT TO BE AN ACCOUNTANT.

why you ask?
i have no reason actually,
it's kinda my mom decision,
she wanted me to be a teacher,
maybe account teacher,
but my luck in this teaching profession is not in my side,
I've applied for it,
but i didn't get to any teaching university such as UPSI, or taking education course in local university,
so i guess the second choice i have is being an accountant :)


now, i'm in UKM , taking degree in business management, 
i'm a first year student,
and i'm going to be a second year student this September,
and insyaALLAH, i want to be in accountant field, a senior :oP
that's why i need to work hard for this semester,
so that my grade for this one whole year is going to be above 3.00, 
better, dean list :') p/s: can i? 

so i have two choice now, i mean, generally,
either being a accountant student ( PRIORITY )


or a finance student ? 


i did choose other field,
such as management and international business,
but i hate reading subject =.='

SO, THIS STUDY DILEMMA IT'S KILLING ME =.="

insyaALLAH, i will try very very very hard,
to be in accounting field,
because that will be what the best for me,
and my mum and dad dreams to see me become a successful person,
insyaALLAH :)

people, i'm going back home on Sunday :)
i have this UKM Royal orchestra on Saturday,
meeting someone on the same day maybe,
i hope there are ticket to JB on Sunday =.=" i wish. 
and i'm looking forward to have this :


j.co frozen yogurt =.="
DYRA, IT'S ALL YOUR FALSE!
you teach me to eat this,
and now i'm addicted =.="
hee :) nnty i dtg tempat u keje lagi ekh.
bagi i free yogurt tau :P


looking forward to be home a.s.a.p :)


No comments: