Monday, January 10, 2011

beautiful weekends


nahhhh, my everyday life in UKM always end up being with this three little buddy :)
senior barney,
junior barney,
and mr pinky .

they just complete my day and my night. :')

okay, today was kinda ok,
those curriculum thingy that i said to you earlier is now clear,
not photography, not malay dance, not even "khidmat masyarakat"
those credits hours that we need to get from this subject will be like 8 units
if i join any mega activities that been recognize by the UKM administration,
then only we can gain that credit hours from our involvement :)

NAHHHH, COMPLETE EXPLANATION :)

my friend said this is the new kind of curriculum,
we are like the "lab rat"
=.=" RAT?



they were my laugh machine :')
complete my day.
i guess if i never knew them in this universities life,
being in UKM just the last place i want to be,
hey! it's not that bad now,
i'm happy with what i have in present. 


THANK YOU ALLAH,
FOR GIVING ME SUCH A LOVELY COMPANY :)
  OR WE CAN CALL,
FRIENDS :')

saying about friend,
i have a overnight visit from my friend :)
khalilah. owhh, rindu nya budak-budak aras :')
she came here just to settle some few works,
so we didn't spend some time together,
but before she went back to USIM,
she clean my bed people. SEE :



always be my girl :')
p/s: wey, buku calsulus kau tinggal kat bilik aku =.="

I MEET MOHD FAQIH ZAHIR :)
haha, remember the guy that i say the i knew him from facebook thing,
that always talk about photography and all,
i meet him :)


we didn't take any picture together,
so here he is :)

he was funny,
great in his kind of way,
at first i thought of him being much bigger than me,
but in reality his kinda smaller than i expect =.="

and he is so "GELABAHHH"
very very very different than i thought =.="
seriously.
and he is a very talkative person, i just like guys being annoying all the time,
but this guy, i can consider him as a fast talker,
and a great FRIEND to :)
thanks faqih for the apple pie,
and the clumsy of you being with me last night.
i have fun,
and  i hope you did to :)



CONGRATULATION FOR THE UKM CRICKET TEAM,
FOR WINNING THE SECOND PLACE :)
thanks for the great dinner too.





owh, and kak sha,
thanks for spending your weekends with me :)




toddles :)



No comments: