Wednesday, December 22, 2010

feverrrrrr and hungryyyyyyy


ye, walaupun sakit,
tapi apabila web cam sudah dibuka,
semangat untuk senyum sudah kembali :)

it's been 3 days now i have this fever ( like i told you the last post ) =.="
but todays fever quite awkward,
normally in the morning i'm kinda excited to take my morning bath,
but today i felt like my skeleton are shacking like crazyyyyyy,
my stomach are grumbling like hell,


NAK PANCAKE =.="

my body temperature it's ready to explode,
wait, is it suppose to help when the body temperature is high and the surrounding is low will help neutralized my condition ? =.="
any science student here?

nahhh, eventually ti will be ok i guess,
sooner or later i will be just fine.

today will be my first English class! :D 

YES YOU CAN SEE MY EXCITEMENT. WOOOOT! WOOOOT!



this is my opportunities to improve my english you know,
take note : along the journey of blogging i usually use english, and sometimes broken english,
my english isn't that good,
so, i really need this English class for good :)

a walker told me :)

thanks whoever you are. 
really inspire me :,)

No comments: