Saturday, October 23, 2010

makan tgh hari yang enak :)


ya itu die,
seperti yang dapat dilihat dalam mangkuk pink.
MAGGI! my fav breakfast, lunch and dinner :P
and i have this lazy attitude to eat at the cafe,
because i felt that my cafe at my hostel are so up high,
i felt higher than the mount everest =.=" 
pemalas punya budak !
HAHA.

you can also see my study table. kindergarten mood :P
but who cares. hehe
the most important thing is what i use on top on it.
for sure. STUDDDD.... wrong! onlining. HAHA =.="
and studying of course. ceet 
ok readers. need to go back with my books. a lot more to read :)

AMARAN: x elok tau makan maggi ni.
terutama bulan2 exam ni.
kurangkan la makan bende alah ni.
bring a lot of negative effect =.="
p/s: aku pandai nasihat orang, tapi diri sendiri? HAHA

kempunan ice room kat bangi,
who's willing to bring me there? :)

till then, xoxo


No comments: