Monday, September 13, 2010

where did i go?

i haven't updated my facebook status since the universities holiday,
i haven't updated my blog since i don't know when,
where did i go?
i'm just fine everyone,


seems like people updating their blog about raya,
about their excitement of celebrating eid this year,
but i guess not for me,
things doesn't fell and sound right this year,
a lot of things does happen and going to happen,
i just can't felt myself breathing for a moment,
but i guess when i pray and said my pray to ALLAH,
i did felt calmness,
i felt so calm when i turn to you,
i never want things to turn out bad,
but my friend use to say 

' fatin, tuhan duga kita sebab dia sayang kita, dia nak tgk sama adakita tahan tak dengan dugaan dia, sebab ALLAH nak bagi sesuatu yang lebih baik untuk kita pada masa depan, sabar ekh fatin, ni suma dugaan hidup'


i never tend to committed suicide,
never thought of doing stupid things ,
stupid enough so i will regret one day,
but i use to imagine,
how will people react if i did those stupid things,
i have the feelings to run away from this world,
be independent with no limit to live,
but i guess i am and still to young to enjoy the life,

parents crisis did enough suffer one me,
but i just positively think that they just want me to be a better daughter one day,

friends?
they have their life,
their own crisis to life,
let them be,

single?
YES, I'M PROUDLY TO SAY THAT I'M OFFICIALLY SINGLE!
boyfriend?
nahhhh, let think for future husband, haha.
life to short to be sad about past,
to start worrying 'why all my friend are having bf but i don't'
HEY GF, look, being single doesn't meant your not worth it,
just a matter of time ALLAH will let you meet the right person at the right time.


life your life to the fullest,
start worrying about what will happen at the next step that you will take,
smile and kept smiling,
because only you know how it hurt being yourself,
and trust me,
if you kept praying to ALLAH for the best,
be patient with all type of problem that been given to you,
take it as a test,
a test of being a normal human being,
at the end, you will get a reward if you did a great job,
and don't ever felt proud of it,
because there will be another test for you,
be grateful,
because i'm trying to do the same thing to :)
always have always be.
stand strong, be strong,

this entry is not a eid entry,
it's just that life for me not as i thought it will be,
worst? maybe.
but i guess this is life,
a life of a normal human being,
or what can i say,
normal girl :)

p/s: eid entry will be written maybe in few weeks. 
KIV for my blog. oh yes


WISHING YOU ALL READERS
 SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN 
SORRY FOR ALL THE WRONG DOINGS,
IF I EVER HURT ANY OF YOU WITH MY WRITING AND EVERYTHING. 
ALWAYS LOVE YOU :)

4 comments:

Teeha Mohd said...

be strong , stand strong

Nur Syazana said...

need to talk? feel free to msg me :)

Tiena Nasir said...

where did you go fatin?
senyap je skrg...
x de dah cm dulu riuh2...

fatinlullaby said...

teeha : :,)
xanna: thanks xanna. :)
tina: im just fine my friend