Tuesday, August 17, 2010

HOME :)

AT LASTTTTT. home sweet home.
normally, people don't have time to write their journey back to home town. me too
but at least i just want to cherish my first independent journey alone back to JB :)
and here it is, :)

it's Friday! i want to go back home! 
after settle few things before going to jb, i ask kak yana favor to send me and one of my friends to the train station. 

abg, tiket pegi Seremban satu! 

few minutes waiting. CHOOO, CHOOOO! THE TRAIN COMES! :D 


along the whole journey, i stand until Seremban, 
i have my laptop beg and my handbag,that i guess total up aroung 2 kg =.="



choo,choo! hehe. this is my first independent journey going back home from UKM  ^.^ bangga!

more or less i arrive Seremban about 45 minutes.
i went to terminal 1 and buy the ticket back to
JOHOR BAHRU! p/s: excited. hehe

waiting the bus in one problem, 
LAMBAT DOE. =.="
there are no chair for me to put my bontot so i can sit =.="
HEAVYYYYYY!

but deep inside i say ' who cares! i'm heading back to jb at last' :)
the bus arrived and the only activity i done in the bus is
SLEEP :D

immediately i arrive in JB i take 2 bus to my house 
the nearer i am to my house i just felt so excited that moment :)



this is it. MY HOME SWEET HOME :) 


nuka budak busuk yang kelaparan :)

TING TONGGG! mama, i'm home 

i just go straight to my mum and hug her. and there on the same table is my two little devil ( siblings) haha
dad's not here because he haven't back from KL regarding of his job.

I SAW FOOOOOOOD! 
I SAW MY BEDDDDDD !
rinduuuu :(



nasi putih dgn ayam sambal :) FAV!


still thinking hopw am i going to bring mr teddy along to UKM =.=" 
i wish you were a bit smaller

after doing some cleanup,

mama: akk, hntar adik pegi tucen, ibu nak pegi solt tarawikh :)
me: okie dokie :D

lepas gian wei nak bawak kereta citra kesayangan aku tu! sumpahhh. GIAN GILEE.
baby, come to mummy ! yohooooo!

after sending my youngest siblings, and here i am with the radio on with the loudest volume 
and i sing like a crazy maniac,
driving the car to nowhere
BUT STILL WEARING SIT BELT :)
pemandu berhemah tau

SATURDAY :)

my tonsil haven't get any better :(


i love seeing doctor because they are handsome.
AND THEY REALLY AM <3 


then we done some shopping so that my mum can cook for us today :)
and a bit of my stuff


    
i love my compact! 


three part of shopping :)
mine, adik's and mama's 

COOKING SESSION START!
anak dara duduk dapur :)






today's menu :
ROTI JALA AND CHICKEN CURRY!
still my favorite! 

i love being at home :,)

then we went to bazaar! the place that is compulsory to go on fasting month



location : kampung melayu :)

advise: kalau x tahan jgn tgk :D




then my mum just burst out some plan.
mama :KAKAK NAK PEGI SHOPPING KAT SINGAPORE X?
me:???????? NAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

HAHA, BECAUSE OF TOO EXCITED, I FORGET TO BRING MY COMPACT ALONG.
babi! =.=" p/s: sorry for cursing. haihhhh 

don't felt like story that part, no mood. huh!
p/s: next time.

ih, this is my little devil. nice one :) PULAKKK. haha
i miss them so much, their fight, the annoying voice.
but still they are my little brother :)



how hard you put a burden in my life budak-budak,
i still love you :)

then i meet my aunt family and the most important one,
my grandma :(
no picture were taken because i'm to excited meeting them.
lepas rindu. PUASSSS! 

room moment :)
I MISS MY BED, I MISS MY PILLOW, I MISS TEDDY, I MISS BARNEY, I MISS EVERYTHING THAT RELATE WITH MY PINK ROOM!









SUNDAY! 
it's Sunday already? :(
mama, i promise to be good girl, don't let me go home yet. pleaseeeeeee
but what can i do. haihhhhh

THE JOURNEY BACK TO UKM :)


ayah, mama, thanks for the great weekends. i love you. always!
thanks for nagging at me because of small thing. haha. i miss that.
ayah, LET ME HAVE YOUR N97 PHONE! PLEASEEEE
haha, ilysm





bus activity :)
 always have always be :)



extra one back that fill with my food and i'm bringing back mr barney :)



highway view :)



eventually i arrive in Seremban and it was crazily raining

AND I MEET YOU, BUT WE'VE DONE NOTHING! :(



SORRY, you know why 

and i reach UKM at last :)
tired? YES, but i have fun.because this my first independent journey back home and back to ukm
ALONE! :D bangga! hehe

why am i so proud of my self? this is why :
i was so scared of taking the bus or any transportation alone =.=
i just afraid being alone, nowadays crazy maniac is just around the corner to ruin other people life. 
second is, i just afraid if I've take the wrong bus, train, cab and whatsoever.
but now, i really proud of myself being independent :)
CLAP,CLAP FOR ME :)

hari tu saya berbuka puasa dgn bdk kriket and k.yana :)
thanks guys.
even tough i'm damn tired
but just like k.yana said.
those tired feelings eventually lost after having some laugh with you people.
thanks :)






AND DONE! new chapter of my life :)


along of journey of being me, i felt so tired.
tired of watching people. but this is what definition of life is,
moving on, walk, run, stare. all type of movement i can watch what people have done to stay alive ,
couple walk together, family walk with their children, friends walk among friends, old people walking nowhere.
and me, just by watching them, i guess I've learn something from it. 

JUST BEING YOURSELF, AND STAND STRONG FOR IT.
WHATEVER IT TAKES, LIFE MUST GO ON.
EVEN EVERY STEP THAT YOU TAKE IT'S HURTING,
KEEP MOVING ON,
BECAUSE EVERYONE DOES THE SAME :)

p/s: done



No comments: