Monday, August 23, 2010

take a deep breath

LIFE, I'VE STARTED TO GET BORED OF YOU.
ineedyounow :(
i cry,my tears fall. and i don't know why.
it kept flowing fast, i try to stop it, but i can't.
i don't have the strength to do anything
i can hide it anymore.
i miss my best friends.
friends that makes me laugh in my worst situation like this.
the pain. i just can't bare it.
i try to stand strong, i try to fight with it.
but i have no strength to fight it alone.
i don't want to cry, i don't want to make my self felt misery.
i just want to be happy,
i want to be a girl that have her own reason to laugh out loud,
i want to run into a wide green field with a bunch of friends,
my best friends,
share some wonderful laugh, and tears,
talk and talk and wait for the stars to come out,
or maybe shooting star so that we all can make a wish,
and i have one wish

I WANT THIS MOMENT TO STAY
THE FEELINGS, THE MOMENT

it hurts now. and i don't know what to do to make it felt better.
life hurts.
take a deep breath and let it go slowly,
times will heal




No comments: