Thursday, July 22, 2010

thanks to sis raja shairah :)

as you all know, of some does,
i'm now the head cheerleader for ukm cricket cheer leading squad.
it's big for me. 
i guess i just can crave a smile for that.
eventually things get tougher because i'm joining the dance crew for my collage.
things get more messy with my assignment and tutorials.
i have to digest it slowly one by one.
i know it's a huge thing to do.
but i guess if i pray for things to be better ALLAH will help me :)

YA ALLAH, BERIKAN LAH KEKUATAN KEPADA HAMBA MU UNTUK MENERUSKAN KEHIDUPAN NYA DI ALAM UNIVERSITI INI. BANYAK DUGAAN YANG HAMBA MU INI LALUI.KEPAYAHAN MENCARI TEMAN , MEMBIASAKAN DIRI DENGAN SUASANA BARU. 
KAU BERIKANLAH KU KEKUATAN AGAR AKU DAPAT SABAR DENGAN SEGALA APA YANG AKAN DIKAU BERIKAN. 




so, thanks to kak raja shairah cause helping me to face this obstacle of being a student.
she help me design the cheer team costume :) 
thanks akk. I LOVE YOUUU :)


later duit jpa dah masuk, fatin belanja akk mkn k :)

but the cutest part is. she own  GUINEA PIG! sumpah comel.
and i kept calling it hamster. =.=" 







ADORABLE RIGHT. owhhh, i felt in love with it <3
and the guinea pig name is chucky! 


p/s: thanks sis shaidah. for everything. ily

No comments: