Monday, July 12, 2010

one week that full of emotion





UNIVERSITI KEBANGSAAN MALAYSIA

a new place what so i call home :)


minggu mesra pelajar is the best!
fyi, it takes me three day to think how am i going to start write this first blog! SUMPAH =.="
there are to much to write in a single typing :)

first day


i was the first person to register! PEEEH SEMANGAT :)
so the route for the registration is going good. i get my room and everything been unpack
i'm quite satisfied with the situation of my room and regarding it's just one step to the toilet.
when i open the window i can already see my faculty :) YES!
 so after unpack all my stuff,
me and my family when for a last shopping in KUALA LUMPUR!
nothing much to share about that.
and about 4p.m they drive back home and leave me with a very high hope.
a hope for me being a great person in ukm and one day i'll be a person that can be proud of :)
I WILL IBU, AYAH, MAK!  i promise till my last breath

fast forward :)

few things that interest me to write about orientation.


moment :). the food for minggu mesra pelajar is the best.
sitting together with a bunch of strangers and now we can call new friends is a life time experience :)



a journey around UKM :)




the place is huge.
this is what we called DECTAR
from my place, the view are so wonderful :)





i was one of them often :D
sleeping in dectar was awesome! HAHA







SYED MUZAFAR BAGI SLOT!
HENSEM, HENSEM,HENSEM
but his a bit weird by answering few question i guess.
wtv =.=" he still hot <3



i look like an alien =.="


TARIAN MALAM PERCIKAN GEMILANG.
another life time experiance :)



TARIAN MALAM PENUTUPAN MINGGU MESRA PELAJAR
thanks kak fathirah for everything :)

the story about one week i make it short. 
i hope this can be remain an everlasting memories for me :)
new life, new experience, new chapter 

after the orientation week :)

BALAS DENDAM TIDO.
but i wake up quite early, around 9 =.="

introducing my new friends or i can call KAKAK :)
they taking the same course but the are stpm and pdt student.
so i guess i'm the youngest around them. HAHA.




try to fit with them i guess :)

we have a walk around ukm for the first time hunting for lunch :D
end up eating at amin's cafe.
i have fun. i guess.
like i said, i must try hard to fit in here.
first day of class.

owh, i don't know where to start about today to.
  1. JPA - SETTLE
  2. PTPTN - SANGAT MENYAKITKAN HATI. but still few days to settle. :(
  3. meeting old classmate :) nazrul izat!
  4. and him :) looking forward to meet you again. 


fadzli feizal :)
kite kwn kan 


p/s: wish tomorrow will be a better day for me.
PTPTN, please be nice. 

2 comments:

NAZ said...

ok pic yang last tu emosi paling mahal haha

fatinlullaby said...

hahaha. comel an :)