Monday, May 10, 2010




little brats and me :)

the whole night I'm in the hospital at last I'm back at home.
and i guess i miss my web cam more than everything.
mama and ayah not home when i reach there. but this little rat of mine accompany me all night long :)
no words can describe how happy i am that now I'm not sick anymore

ALHAMDULLILAH :)
ya allah, thank you for giving me the strength to face the hardness of life,
thank you for always being there for me,
i seek forgiveness for you for all my wrong doing,
i know i behave badly,
and i promise my self to change and be a better girl in future,
i love you allah :)

I'M A EX BATU KARANG PATIENT!
P/S: BATU KARANG IN ENGLISH IS WHAT?



HE CALLED :)

when i heard your voice last night i was like

RINDUNYEEEEEEE :(

he call :) and i felt so happy that night. he was at the beach alone , and i wish i can be with him that night. playing with the sand together.
you make me laugh again that night and you make me miss you so much.
i miss to see your laughter dear.
i guess i love you , i do.
but as a friend



nurfatin nadiah dreams :)


i just have one dreams for now,
i dream i can make everyone around me happy and i wish to have my own smile back.
i miss a lot of people at this moment.
and i wish to meet all of them and build another unforgettable moment together :)
oh yes, and achieve 3.6 above for my matriculation result.
AMIN :)

No comments: