Wednesday, April 28, 2010

posting :)

i guess i miss blogging more than anything :)

HAPPY WEDDING DAY FOR MOHD HAIQAL FAISUDIN AND LANA QISTINA HALIM

i guess you guys really meant to be together :)
wishing to see very cute grandchildren . oh oke, children form you. make sure they call me anutie ok not nenek like you use to call. ;p
have a great honeymoon in hawai and I'm so looking forward for my hawain boy! i mean present :)
AT THE WEDDING

when the moment i park my car, haiqal was there hugging me tight and try to throw me in the pool. SHIT YOU! hahaahha.
there's come hakimi, kak lana, bun, kimi, sis tina, gemok, yuni, christopher, fin, and last but not least haiqal.OMG!!! ALL OF YOU ARE HERE!!! the all come from around the world just to go for haiqal wedding. we have a great time at the pool.
BUN! I TAU YOU GEMOK, YOU TAU X SAKIT BADAN I YOU TOLAK I MASUK AIR BANYAK KALI
hahaha, i love you guys so much.
BACK TO THE WED, everything felt perfect with everyone was there, YES! everyone. include COUSIN HELMI FROM INDIA.
p/s: gelap gileee you. haha

i guess there are to many to write and tell. to conclude the best part :


  1. kak lana been throw the wedding cake twice. :)
  2. bun and i stole a piece of wedding cake and eat at the pool. SORRY!
  3. we sing i'm yours song together while i play the guitar. haha OK i lied, haiqal play
  4. we drive around Singapore and we LOST! and i can't believe it
  5. the most precious moment is seeing haiqal became the man of the day :)
  6. AND I FIT INTO THE DRESS!thanks kak lana for the photo.
who's the girl in the photo :)




few shoot i took from haiqal pen drive. sorry to say but i have no time to take all of the photo because i didn't bring my laptop along. :(


it was sis tina idea to put those love :)

thanks to Grand Hotel Bristol Stresa for planning everything :)

i guess the memories is been made for them and me. we all had a great time. but lastly it will end with a goodbye.
tears shed again. but this time is for our farewell. It's hurts that you guys leaving me alone again. :(
but deep inside me i know we will meet again, and the talk about my horrible life is so bad.
haha, i guess you guys helping me to face the truth of 'his just not into me'
THANKS GUYS, I LOVE YOU





i miss people around me so much,
they are to busy with their life. so i need to understand.
i really miss everyone of you,
i face through a hard time with my life,
and i don't know to turn on to who,
but when i ask myself,
why me? why i can feel the same happiness like others?
why i need to rely to other so much?
and now, i have serious sickness of talking alone. HUH
i guess i can't answer that.
with my situation.
looking other happiness make me so sad and happy.
and now, i have change my priority of life,
my perception of life.
it's hard for me so do others.
THE TRUTH IS:

people do comes and go
feelings do change
emotion will never stable
people do broke down
people change
time goes by fast
memories will be made and gone


and i'm waiting for my moment to come again, and every time i fall down, i will stand up with my own feet.
what people done to me is what they will feel one day
and i'm a kind of person who never hates, never mad, kept everything that hurts for my self, be strong with life
AND I RATHER HURT MYSELF JUST TO SEE THE PERSON I LOVE THE MOST LEAVE ME, ACCUSE ME, HURT ME, DROP ME. so that they will always be happy with their life

if you love someone, always sacrifice your love to see them happy.
this is what's love mean for me.

location : jb city library

No comments: