Friday, March 19, 2010

thing that makes my life turn back to normal :)

i love my life now.i can still smile :) have a great time with friends & family. make new life without you. new hair!! :) wanna keep it long. dyra's planning to makeover me! :).

sayang,u kat bandung ni. i rinduuu :) buy me hadiah x?? haha

i have a great life now.
MAIN FOCUS: PEPERIKSAAN SEMESTER PROGRAM MATRIKULASI

FINALLLLLLLL.
then it's over for me.
want to enjoy for 2 month.

focus,focus,focus.

here are some picture to show that things happen to me that makes me felt better through a tough time. :) thank you to some people. it's a lot. and may be i will do a blog about you guys. :)


BLOCK PARTY :) A4 ROCK



THE PEOPLE WHO INFLUENCE ME :)

CLASS PARTY


NAZRUL IZZAT :) caring friends.

at the end, we became one family.
go through tough time together.
we fight,we talk,we laugh.
just like sister & brothers


lastly, we go down to court to support our lovable roommates, akma on her volleyball game
2nd place. maybe because me & ella not a very good cheerleader :)


see, i can still have a great time after you leave me. you insult me. and i except it with open heart. cause i know. people make mistake. and i forgive you. and i want you to know that im happy now. back to normal. i still can stand up. laugh out hard. jumping around. like we use to have.
the thing's that you say to me. im using those insult to change me to be a better person. not for you. but for myself :)
im happy for being me now. thank you for leaving me.

p/s: epul muncittttttt :)

6 comments:

nur saadah binti ismail said...

mish my comeylest adek....

.fatin. said...

miss you toooooooo

nur saadah binti ismail said...

b strong k dear...
wlupun akk da lme xtgo adq..
its does'nt mean yg akk x ikuti pkmbangan adq..
im always update bout u..

fatinlullaby said...

:) im ok now akk. rindu je die kdg2. hehe. bace la. x tau nak cite mcm mana. blog nie je la tmpat mengadu. hope die baca. tapi he won't bother bout me anymore.

nur saadah binti ismail said...

dy bace blog kmu la sayang...
i know..
he tell me..

fatinlullaby said...

apa effect die baca. he hates me. die kecian je kat fatin akk :)x pe la. biala fatin yg hurt. i rather die just to see him happy. fatin x layak tok die. he deserve girl yg lagi baik dari fatin. :)