Friday, June 17, 2011

exhausted is fun :)

maybe there's only 2 weeks left for me to actually finish my job as a graphic designer. MAYBE. *dengar kata nak dipanjangkan tempoh bekerja -.-" hopefully not. i really need holiday. :'( 

dengan final exam tak sampai seminggu,
dengan kerja grafik yang semakin bertambah, 
selamat assignment dah setel :')

it's hard to manage my time for now, sometimes i sleep around 7a.m and wakes up noon. -.-"
and fyi, i sucks in managing my study schedule. 3 days left before final and i guess i cover around 3 % for my finals. 1 % = 1 day? matilahhhh.    

benda dah minat an, sanggup buat ape je. that means, graphic is something fun when you start doing it. owhh, i will focus 100 % on my graphic work if i don't take these short semester -.-" dah amek short sem dah kira macam amek satu semester lah. assignment mcm gunung everest, dateline grafik nak kejar. Ya Allah, rasa huru hara . #selawat dalam hati :') insyaALLAH, jadikan kesusahan hidup ni sebagai satu cabran. ader ganjarannya. insyaALLAH.

owh, and this is my office. :P 
sort of my work place for producing 'Majalah Aspirasi ke 24' magazine. 
#graphic department.



dinner time. 


and meet my graphic mate. MIMIE RAHMAN :)
and i want to admit it, that i'm nothing without her in this redaksi crew 


penat wey hidup. mana ader kerja tak penat. sabarlah ye fatin :')

No comments: