Sunday, May 8, 2011

my first experience to broga hills :)

my dreams come true :')
thanks to these people :


Kerol



Pika 



Kak Wani



they're just the best, awe.... wait for it .... some, hahaha
*i'm kinda addicted to the movie 'how i meet your mother',
especially Barney Stinson 

owwhhhh, me and pika did play the game 'have you meet ______"
if only you watched how i meet you mother, you'll understand what I've been saying :P

there's a lot of shot that i took yesterday,
here are some photo that edited earlier today :)


to view more, add me on facebook :)








MY FIRST TIME AND IT WAS THE BEST :)

p/s: people called me yuna on my way hiking. -____-" 

3 comments:

archie said...

ohooi, yuna lah. weewwit. :D

fatinlullaby said...

HAHAHA, kak wani :P

archie said...

pun boley mcnie. yuna kot diorg panggil. :)