Monday, April 25, 2011

finals over :)


ALHAMDULLULAH * sujud syukur,
I've successfully finished taking all my final paper for two weeks for this semester :')
no promises or anything, but i guess i worked harder than i did before actually,
and i;m really looking forward to get better grade than last semester,
to tell the truth, i really put a very high hope on this, 
it's my first time gaining pointer below 3 in my whole damn life, -___-"
and i pray so hard that this time result will be much better, and turn out just like what i hope for :')

SO PEOPLE, I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 
FREE FROM EXAM, FREE FROM STUDY PRESSURE,
GRADUATED MY FIRST YEAR IN UKM! I SURVIVE! WOHHOH!

but wait, SHORT SEM LAH PULAK. HADOYAI. 
-______________________-"

owh, just so you know, i guess nobody cares actually,
i'm joining what it's call 


MAJALAH UNIVERSITI KEBANGSAAN MALAYSIA (MAJALAH ASPIRASI) EDISI KE-34



so i will be taking my 3rd year semester for two month while working on this UKM magazine production. 
hope i can work hard for this, i mean, we all been paid for this, 
so i need to be responsible for this job :) insyaALLAH, everything will be fine.
i'm responsible under the graphic department. 

praying everything just to be okay,
and i really looking forward to gain a lot of experience from this, 
and have fun for sure :)

going back home tomorrow, happy holidays people :)

No comments: