Monday, January 24, 2011

i'm not perfect

i know i did make a big mistake in life,
keep repeating my mistake over and over again,
i'm trying hard my friend,
seriously,
maybe i'm not trying that hard,
but please, give me space,
give me time,
i need those support,
not your hatred,
thanks to the anon for dropping the comment,
about me and my tudung issue,
i really want to apologize about this,
maybe to myself,
insyaALLAH, by time,
those enlightenment will come to me,
i'm sorry if i ever hurt anyone feelings with my bad attitude,
my false, and i will try to change. 


formspring

to you, i know who you are,
i never thought that it was you being sarcastic to me,
those harsh word and all,
we were friend,
maybe you don't want to call me as your friend now,
hey, it's not my false,
and you don't have the right to put the blame on me,
even me myself don't know the whole story girl,
so if you're reading this, and i know you will,
stop hating me,
it's not my false,
i have pride,
even you know my deepest darkest secret doesn't mean you have the right to tell the whole wide world about it,
maybe your hatred towards me are so high,
that you can't except the fact that i try hard to change huh?
girl, i want you to know,
that i never hate you,
never tend to seek a revenge or anything,
maybe i still love you as my friends,
and always wanted us to be babes like we use to,
but i know you and your egos.

i don't mind if you want to hate me or anything,
but please,
don't show it to public,
don't show it to my friends,
i love them,
and i want them to know that whatever it takes,
how deep i fall,
how big the mistake i had made,
i will always want to change, and want to be a better person,
and the only person that i can really turn to and seek for forgiveness, strength and pray is ALLAH,
we're ISLAM,
and we know, how big the mistake we had made in the past,
ALLAH, will always forgive us, if we never stop giving up on it.




AND EVEN I ALWAYS REPEAT THE SAME MISTAKE OVER AND OVER AGAIN,
AT ONE POINT, 
I ALWAYS PRAY TO ALLAH THAT THINGS WILL CHANGE FOR ME,
AND I NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON IT.

p/s: i'm sorry if i had the wrong person

No comments: