Thursday, December 9, 2010

nightingale

SINGAPORE WAS GREAT,
HE WAS AWESOME YESTERDAY,
by the time i reach there he was looking at me straight and say " there's my flower girl "
gosh, flower girl? thanks.

and i'm really sorry that i have to go back home as soon as possible, 
but yesterday was great,
watching you and taking picture of you wearing your tuxedo touched me,
and your bride are as beautiful as a fairy :)

nothing that i want to change about yesterday,
you wipe my tears,
you make me miss you last night,
i cry hugging your barney,
wearing you favorite sweater,
i want you to know that i'm really happy for you,
that now your becoming someone husband at last,
i know things will never end up just like what we wanted it to be,
you and your bride hold my hand,
watch me cry and say,

yesterday was the most happiest day of my life,
and i want the moment last forever,


MUHD HAIQAL AND QISTINA IXARA,
selamat pengantin baru :)

p/s: no picture are uploaded because of some technical problem :)

No comments: