Monday, December 27, 2010

i did survive. and it felt good :)

yesterday i have this feeling of unstable emotion regarding it's Sunday and i'm doing quite nothing for myself for the weekends,
seem that the government had bank in our loan ,
but still i need to have this big break over with the total amount that left for me after those cutting thingy =.="
left me few, and i guess it will never enough for my study. :'(
need to work hard and start to apply jpa for next semester. MUST!

so it's Sunday,
wanting for a boyfriend to ask me to go out and have some fun time is IMPOSSIBLE.
because? easy, because i don't have a boyfriend. duhhhhh =.="
friend you ask?THEY WENT THERE YESTERDAY. again , duhhhhh =.="
HAHAHA.

so after a long conversation with some people, 
i end up doing shopping alone just to pampered myself,
i did try ask few girlfriend of mine to accompany, 
but seems they are to lazy to pick their bums up and accompany me,
so, there i am, standing at the bus stop, waiting for a bus, taking ktm to mid valley.
ALONE! around 2 a.m,
it's not that i don';t want to ask others to accompany me, 
but i really badly want to buy some few important stuff and went back early,
no movie, no serious snacking and talking, just buying important stuff =.="

AND THE HAPPY PART IS! I DID BUY ALL THOSE STUFF THAT I'VE BEEN CRAVING FOR.
A BIG YESSSS.
HOUYEHHHH, HOUYEHHHH. 
shack shack the buttock. =.=" HAHA.
p/s: really really i said really excited 

leather jacket, converse sneakers and flats. all three of them.
and cut a lot of amount from my loan money of course. haishh =.="

but I've plan this a long time already, 
in fact of being guilty,
i felt GOOOOOOODDDDD. =.="

p/s: picture will be absolutely be uploaded as soon as i try it on. :)


YESTERDAY NIGHT GAME WAS AWESOME, 
CONGRATULATION TO THE MALAYSIA SOCCER TEAM FOR THE WONDERFUL GAME,


i just watched the football game on the tv,
i badly wanted to watch it live but i don't have friends to drag me along.
i wish i have a cool bf to bring me to watch the game last night,
because through the tv, there were thousand of Malaysia supporter on the bench in bukit jalil.

but it was also good watching football with a bunch of girls and we were like,
"ahhhh, ehhhh, ohhhh, huuuuu. errrrr"
when the ball either in their territory or ours =.=" SERIOUSLY.

3-0
and i am so proud to be a Malaysian. :)





No comments: