Wednesday, November 3, 2010

early birthday present


and there you goes,
my first birthday present.
YES! THE FIRST :)

doesn't meant i have the new barney, and the biggest barney,
i'm going to dump the old one, NO.
that i my first barney, and still i love it just the way they are.


i still love this barney :)
don't worry

fully thanks to kak yana gorgeous for the wonderful barney,
sorry for the first attempt that to surprise me failed,
but still the second one is superb,
i was like a kangaroo jumping and skipping around excitedly after you hand me this HUGE barney.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :)

and I LOVEEEEEEE YOU <3
MUAXHHHHHH :*


things happen,
times moving on,
we breath,
we walk away,
we smile,
we kept memories close to our heart,
i want you to know,
that whatever happen between us,
in times,
kak yana,
you still one of the best thing that happen to my life,
thanks for always stand for me,
hold me strong and never give up hope on me,
your always going to be my love,
forever and after,
thanks kak yana,
i will always love you,
with all my heart :,)


p/s: in few days time,
i'm going to be a real 19 years old girl,
one year to reach the " twenty" age =.="
and throughout the time i live,
i felt a lot thing happen to me,
i meet new friend,
i meet new enemy,
i meet new stranger that has been apart of me both in a long and short time,
i've learn a lot in life,
i make a lot of mistake,
and for me,
being older ,
i have my own dream to fulfill,
a dream of a teenage girl that always want to try new things,
and make people around her happy,
but i now my capability of doing it,
it's impossible to reach to the maximum satisfaction.
i try, and will keep trying for it.

i'm a 18 years old girl, and going to be 19.
but still

I'M A BARNEY BIGGEST FAN,
AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME BEING THE IMMATURE GIRL WHO I WANT TO BE,
A  PART OF ME GETTING OLDER,
BUT STILL, 
THERE ARE PART OF MY HEART STILL WANT TO BE A KID. :)

till then, xoxo
thanks againg to kak yana for the barney :)

3 comments:

mizzbutterfly said...

kena tukar name...FATINBARNEY la... btw happy bufday in advance!!!

N U R U L said...

waaahhh!! comel barney tuh! super duper cute lahhh!! hee..boleh pinjam pasni???? ;)

fatinlullaby said...

mizzbutterfly:
in planning :) haha. no la :P
thankssss, for advance wish, your the second. hehe

kak nurul: haha. thankssss.
NO. haha
boleh je, dtg la bilik kalau nak men, nak amek x ley la =.="
heee