Tuesday, October 19, 2010

life is round,

ATTENTION: I WILL BE NOT UPDATING MY BLOG AS OFTEN AS I USUALLY DO REGARDING THAT I'M NOT HOLDING A LAPTOP AND THIS FREAKING EXAM IS KILLING ME ESPECIALLY

WHEN THE DATE OF THE EXAM HAS BEEN BRING UP EARLIER THAN I EXPECT
p/s: GILA PISS OFF NI =.="
PMUKM , sila jalankan tanggungjawab anda untuk mempertegakkan hak kami! 
dah macam ahli politik dah. haishhh

back to reality. TINGGGG!

saya rindu blogging,
saya rindu facebook,
saya rindu kawaa-kawan cyber saya,
saya rindu laptop saya.
and where is the hell is my laptop.
bf saya pegang =.=" p/s: BF KE?
hahah. still under a blurry condition between us,
like harish(a friend) said, change your facebook relationship from single to, "in relationship and it's complicated"
HAHA, :)

to you sayang:

i love you,
from the bottom of my heart,
always,
the way you make me smile,
the way you make me laugh,
the way you make things better when i start sulking about stupid stuff,
the way you run and catch me after i trun away from you,
the way you just randomly say 'ily' infront of me,
the way you hold my hand,
everything, i just want it just the way they are,
i want to be with you,
be there for you,
wipe all your sweat when your start to sweating sayang,
make you laugh all the time,
i'm sorry for being so stubborn,
sorry for not being perfect,
i'm just a girl,
that is afraid to loose another person i love in life,
i just love you and why?

this is my answer that you've been waiting for:

you were the best thing i have now,
i have the reason to wake up every morning with a smile,
a job to wake you up and wish you morning and love everyday,
when i face another hardship of life,
with friends and works,
at the end of the day,
i know whre i can lay my head on and tell the whole story to,
when i watch you talk, eat and just do anything,
i felt my whole world now is complete,
like you say, your love towards me can't be describe my words,
same goes to me,
nothing can show how much i love to,
it's uncountable.
speechless. in silents.
deep in my heart, i want you to know that i love you,
no matter what happen,
and i don't have the strenght to get hurt anymore.
if i can knee down in front of you, 
beg,
cry,
and hold my breath,
looking at you
please don't stop loving me,
because i won't stop loving you, 
whatever it takes,
your the only person that i need in my life
(eventually after my family :P)

i love you, mr barney :)

done for the love part, next !

exam,
exam is the less thing that interest me in life,
especially that my mid test result is SUCK, hamek kau =.="
kinda suck actually,
but ALHAMDULLILAH, i really want to thanks to ALLAH for giving me success in few of the subject :)
final is getting near, especially the date has been extend forward =.=" 

!@#$%^&%$#@#$%

macam ni la perasaan aku =.="

damn, still a lot things to revise,
and thanks to en harish and en lan,
kerana menjadi peneman aku study kat library kemudian sambung kat fakulti sehingga pagi buta. :,)
terharu. kau lah sahabat dunia akhirat. aicehhh
kalau korang baca mesti terharu an.. HAHA

you guys are the best, 
common people, keep studying for final! we all can do it,
yes we can!
to whoever readers out there are taking their finals around the corner,

HERE A GOOD LUCK WISH TO YOU FROM ME :)
do your very best, study hard, work hard,
to achieve success in future,
believe in yourself you can do it,
yes, everyone can,
put more effort and pray to ALLAH and god ,
to give blessing for everything you have done,
and insyaALLAH, things will come out smoothly :)
kita doakan kejayaan bersama., AMINNNN

to you mr ex :)
i'm moving on now, 
and please be happy for me,
because i'm always happy for whatever happiness that you having now.

to you anonymous
this is how my life were meant to be,
please know that things will end up better than what we expect :)
don't judge before you observe.

to life,
this time,
please be nice,
i like it just the way you are. eheem, eheem, blog music :) hehe

to readers and friends,
good luck you guys,
in life, in relationship, in study, in exam, in everything that we're living on it.
GOOD LUCK.

till then, xoxo


No comments: