Sunday, October 31, 2010

bandage =.="

disebabkan semangat nak balik rumah,
bekobar-kobar nak gi exam,
before tu nak kemas barang balik rumah,

something bad happen to me :(




here, i really really really want to say thanks to kak yana fia,
she's the one who bring me to buy the bandage and she wrap it up for me,
THANKS KAK YANA :,)

1 hour after the incident i have TITAS examination,
btw, i use the same hand that gets hurt to answer my exam,
THANK GOD, it's objective question =.="
sorrow to say, i cry on my test paper because of the pain :,(
but eventually i'm ok.

the picture above show after i went to the doctor for check up,
because the pain it's killing me. DAMN.

the doctor say it's fine,
as long i don't put much pressure on it,
it's going to be find in few days. :)
weeeee.

and the good news is,

I HAVE ONE MORE PAPER LEFT TOMORROW. great :)
but i'm not going home yet,
i have cheers on 7th,
and i want to spend time with my boyfriend.
sumpah rindu :(

i need to rest now,
just take my medicine,
and i felt so high right now. GEEE. :)

please pray so that my hand felt better for tomorrow last paper will you followers.
thanks <3

till then, xoxo

No comments: