Saturday, September 18, 2010

a pray

IT'S START AGAIN,
the emotion hurricane :,(

i didn't meant to make things worst,
 i didn't meant to remember bout my past,
i never meant to lie,
all i ever wanted is for someone to love me just what i am,
WHERE IS THE LOVE?

i guess it was never there for me,
just a matter of time,
things just walk around in a circle,
when I'm guessing things get better,
i can handle myself,
suddenly came a huge impact on me,
make me fall,
fall apart into pieces,
why?
i admit, I'm a strong girl,
i am. and i don't lie when it come to life,
i cry at the night, but in the day i smile and laugh like nothing happen,
i buried those heartache deep inside me, let it bleed for a while before it became a scar,
because i know, there will be another heartache to come, and another hold to dig in me so i can face through the next phrase of my life.
how am i going to stand like this?
for how long?
UN ANSWERED QUESTION. 
it hurts, i must admit,
but i just can't stand there and wait for it to heal,
i must move one,
work hard for life,
 my own life,
ignore things that un important,
start picking the pieces again one by one,

MR 
i love you, i am. but i have life.
please give life another chance,
doesn't mean u'r hurt because of the past you need to treat me like this,
i'm a girl,
i have feelings,
i do cry you know,
quite often.
we can be friends,
but please treat me as a friend.

i'm a girl that want to fall in love,
EVERYONE DOES RIGHT?
but I'm patient enough to wait for my turn,
i am. trust me,
but every single girl out there know how it hurts to watch other happiness,
and i'm standing strong, wiping my tears out,
not to regret being single,
but seems time just past by so fast,
a lot of things happen.
and people just walk away through time, 
some don't care to slow it down and cherish it,
haaa, this is life, the karma of life :,)

family, friends,strangers, girlfriend, exes, whoever out there,
please forgive me,
for being nothing.

forgive me ALLAH, 
for being a useless human,
that always give up easily in life,
I've tried hard, 
please help me.

I'm just a normal human being,
that always and always making a huge mistake in life,
more than once,
i just need someone to hold me,
to make sure that when i fall apart, when things get bad,
there you are saying ' can i help you stand up' :,)
just one person is enough,
but i guess for now,
i need to stand up by myself,
be mature, be independent,
doesn't mean your alone you can't achieve success,
two word,
BE STRONG
be strong like that is the only way you have in life,
and i'm going to walk through life,
even it takes me to bleed every day, cry everyday.
until the moment came,
i will raise up my hand and say. ALHAMDULLILAH :,)

YA ALLAH, PLEASE GAVE ME THE STRENGTH TO WALK,
THE STRENGTH TO STAY ALIVE,
AND EVERY MISTAKE THAT I MAKE,
HELP ME TO BE A BETTER PERSON ,
for everyone. 

p/s: :,) 

No comments: