Tuesday, July 27, 2010

today

everything felt tired today.
i've gone out with kak yana and kak jijah a.k.a felo amin and bought some cheer leading stuff.
entering meeting here and there,
practice for the boria dance.
tutorials seems to get a lot more than i expected.
the person who i know and knew now suddenly came back and disappear.
things get better for me to handle.
buat i don';t know how to explain myself.
it's already 2.42a.m and i'm ready to go to sleep.
today at 7.25, there will be my first cheer leading job as the head cheerleader.
and things between me and him suddenly become better than his gone.
playing webcam with him just make me felt so happy. but at the same time i felt down.

YA ALLAH, AMPUNILAH DOSA-DOSA KU DAN BERIKANLAH AKU KEKUATAN UNTUK MELAYAN SYAITAN DI DALAM DIRI KU.

p/s: good night

No comments: