Monday, July 19, 2010

a note for myself



at this moment, all i ever think is 'how am i going to survive living in this new world'
all my friends have the same crisis, MISS MATRIX LIFE.
at first i thought life in university will be better.
BUT FREAKING HELL I WAS WRONG.
ya, i miss you guys so much. badly
in here, when i'm sick or in pain, they didn't treat me like you girls did.
went to tutorials and lecture hall together in a group.
and sometimes have our lunch together :,(
miss that moment so much.
they way we all walk in a bunch of group across the field.
being here make me miss doing all that.
make me miss being in KMNS so much
being in ukm felt totally different. 
being all alone, walk to classes alone, sometimes i skip my lunch because i hate eating alone.
i have my own reason not to take my lunch or dinner.
like everyone say to me

FATIN, BARU DUA MINGGU, EVENTUALLY THINGS GET BETTER JUST A MATTER OF TIME,

i look at myself, knowing that i will not go anywhere, being a stranger that lost in a place call UKM.

ya allah, berikan aku kekuatan untuk ku tempuhi hidup ku sebgai seorang pelajar,
seorang insan yang dapat menjaga dirinya dan menjadi hamba mu yg beriman.
berikan die kekuatan agar dapat menempuhi kehidupan nya disini.
tabahkan hatinya untuk menempuhi dugaan yang akan die hadapi.
dan permudahkan hatinya agar sentiasa tidak lupakan akan mu ya allah.
:,)

p/s: i guess i need to be strong to face all this alone


No comments: