Friday, June 25, 2010

yesterday that i posted today :)

  yesterday was my second last day in school and thats make today is THE LAST DAY I'M IN SCHOOL!
at first it kinds mess thinking that i have tones of work to do before my job as a teacher here is over.
today is my last day, and i guess i am wrong. I'M GOING TO MISS BEING HERE!
the student are just like my friends. they are so nice to me since i'm being here. :,)

HANGOUT :)

kak izfazela bring me out on a great treat yesterday.
celebrating my going to ukm :)
tq akk, your so nice. the nicest teacher ans senior i have there.
OLD TOWN WHITE COFFEE EGG NOODLE WITH BBQ CHICKEN :)



plus NEW YORK CHEESE CAKE AND BLUEBERRY CHEESE CAKE from secret recipe.
terharu :,)

i love you kak izfazela.



TEST PAPER
this is maybe the last first and the last i mark test paper.the deadline killing me.

adik, thanks for helping me. p/s: melayang RM 3 byr upah. haha


thank god some of my student did help me through this.
it felt sad to know that today is my last day.
but it felt good that i will get my salary soon enough and i'm going to continue my study in a great place <3
so hope everything's fine now.
and i'm so looking forward to meet you student in universities one day.
with love, cikgu yuna







 4 science 2 <3




4 science 1 <3


going to miss you pupil :)
rinduuuuuu
p/s: going to miss being a teacher. GREAT EXPERIENCE. xoxo 


No comments: