Friday, June 4, 2010

holiday :) FOR ME


the school holiday started today so for my holiday! AT LAST :)
plan had been made my cik kecik * syahirah mohamed <3
can't wait for a superb holiday bebeh!
I'm kinda lazy to write the schedule now, maybe after the holiday i will update both my day in melacca and sya moment in jb :)
nothing much to say actually, kind bored at this moment waiting my superman *ayah to pick me up at school

TONES OF TEST PAPER TO BE MARK! sya, you will be helping me marking the paper :D

i guess melacca holds a lot of memories for me. and i will make new memories along the journey of my life.
i promise my self to have a great time with sya and trying hard to forget what hold for me in melacca for me at the past.
i know it's hard for me, because it was the sweetest moment i have in my life,

that was supposed to be the first place i met him and the last place we spend our time together before we break up, RIGHT YOU?
haha.


but who cares, i wish i can have a fantastic time with a lot of people sooner or later. :)

p/s: sya, wait for me :)


HAPPY HOLIDAY STUDENT, HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY BEFORE I REVEALING YOUR RESULT FOR THE EXAM. bahahaha. evil laugh :D

No comments: