Wednesday, May 12, 2010

dreams :)



last night i have this great dreams:)
a dreams that i really wish one day it will come true.

I GET 3.8 POINTER FOR MY MATRICULATION PROGRAMMED RESULTS

the actual date it's going to be out is on 18 Mei and just waiting the day to come it's killing me!
HAHA.
it was the greatest dream of all i ever had. and i really dying for it to come true.
In that dream, my mom cry because she was so happy for me.
straight after i wake up, i just can't believe that i had those dream.
i tell my mom about it. :)
oh allah, please make it come true. i really want to prove to everyone that i can do it,
i've work hard on it.
with the obstclae i face through.
i pray that allah will give me second chance to me so that i can prove to everyone i can be different than i use to be.
aminnn :)

No comments: