Monday, May 3, 2010

deleting

I'm thinking of deleting my blogger account but a lot of my friends and loyal blogger reader advise me not to. there are reason i make my decision about this.

DROP A COMMENT ABOUT THIS PLEASE :)

Sunday was superb :)
MORNING:
dance people dance. HAHA.


ME AND LITTLE TELETUBIES :)


EVENING :

p/s: dyra, i pakai dress you bagi ! and i'm in love with it.


i met saida at jusco tebrau while i done a shoe shopping with my mom!
i hug her tight like i never met her like a thousand years.
SAYANG, rindu tau. hehe
we promise to meet again :)

shoe shopping end up well. i bought a shoe at VISS that cost me just RM 35++.
at first the shoe cost RM 65++. Then there this discount for that shoe and we get less price.
i bought wedgie! and wearing it today at school make my foot pain.
it's a high hills but different types of hills. I guess, i need to make my self comfortable wearing it. :)

Monday

SCHOOL?
student are annoying and adorable
and i get my own sir name. CIKGU YUNA. cute right? haha

meeting azan for a baskin robin treat


i meet azan bisyran ;)
a promise had been made, so i never break my promise to anyone.
eventually i meet azan and i treat him a baskin robin ice cream
SINCERELY, it cost me my lunch money for a week.
but it's ok. It's a once in a life time treat.
but meeting you today is not that i think i imagine in my mind.


i just want you to know,
you make me cry today and hurt my feelings,sorry


p/s: the pain, still there





No comments: